Sunday, December 21, 2008

Its been a while!

So sorry I have not updated this for a while! Things have been crazy around here! We have had sick kids its been a tough month for us, Zackery was in and out of the doctors office for this or that lol turns out he has reflux just like his little sister! So he is on the same meds that she is on. Here are some recent pictures I took. Zackery looks so much like Gary Allen did when he was that age, haha a little more plump than Gary Allen was though!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh and a button for a little girl who is in need of special prayers, such a sweet little girl! Her mommy was apart of my Sept 08 birth board I know Brooklynn was born in Aug... but she was due Sept 15th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers