Saturday, November 8, 2008

Haircuts yay!

So, I decided to cut the boy's hair! We went to walmart and got me some clippers! Haircuts are way to expensive these days! The boys where looking pretty shaggy! I have to say I am impressed with myself, they have not had a haircut this good in 3 years! The best haircuts they had where at the 29 palms marine base those guys know how to cut hair! Here are some pictures of the new hair cuts, I still need to figure out how im going to tackle Zackery for his haircut lol I will add a pic of him with his sissie, oh and I am adding a picture of Brooklynn's very first piggie tails lol!!! Here they are ENJOY!

ps, I forgot to do before pictures but the Halloween pictures I posted here should give you and idea on how shaggy they where.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers