This is going to be a quick update its a busy morning as im sure you can imagine! So, Zackery is saying words! He can say "please" it sounds like "peez" and he says "Thank you" it sounds like "dit doo" lol its so cute! He is going to be an early talker just like Gary Allen was, he is very vocal! Its to cute.
Having four children you sometimes forget the importance of having one on one time with each of your children, sometimes its not even about forgetting but just not having the time to take for each individual. Last night in church I realized Gary Allen is not getting hardly any one on one time, all the other kids where in the nursery. They don't have a class for Gary Allen's age at the 5:00 service. He just sat next to me listening to the preacher snuggled in on my lap and I just began to remember when he was a baby thinking to myself he's still my baby! Time has flown on by its hit me like a ton of bricks how fast he is growing up, he is such a smart boy! I have a handle on my children and I pray to God I never lose it! I want my kids to grow up happy and well adjusted. This is the time where we mold our children into responsible adults, this time is so important in their lives I cannot afford to screw it up! Little Brooklynn takes a lot of my time these days but she will get bigger and not be as needy soon, Zackery is starting to feel jealous I think he is being more aggressive with Brooklynn hitting her and things but he's only 15 months old its to be expected. Jordan is a mommas boy lol I want to send him to preschool as soon as I can because I think he will benefit from it but I worry about him because he hates to be away from his parents. He reminds me a lot of myself in that aspect, I remember just crying because I did not want to be away from my mom. I thank God for my children they are some wonderful little people, and God help me do the right thing raising them!
Ok lol this was a little longer than expected because Brooklynn has not gotten up yet this morning, she is still snoozing away. I will have some pictures up soon :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment