Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Gary Allen is doing better...

My sweet boy is doing better, he is eating and drinking much more now thank God! He still has terrible mood swings and his energy level is very low. He is going to try school tomorrow and we will see how that goes. It will probably take a while for his recovery his iron is still very low. Here are some new pictures I took recently. The pictures I took of Gary Allen where taken right before he got sick, his coloring looks so good in these pictures! He is so pale now :(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that he is doing better! Did the doctors find out why he was so sick? You children look beautiful! I can't believe that they grew up so fast! Take Care, lady! :]


    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hon, we will know more when his tests come back March 9th we have an appointment to discuss what it is.

    ReplyDelete

Followers