You know, sometimes life just seems like it cant fall apart any more or faster and you loose peices as you go. How do I cope without my best friend? My husband means the world to me, I pray he gets better soon. It hurts to see him hurt, I just want his pain to go away! I am so sad that he is going through PTSD its hurting him its hurting our family. I want him here with me, I miss him dearly, but you know what? He is SAFE he is not getting SHOT at! He is getting the help he needs! I will cope thinking about this very fact. I wont be scared, thinking is he going to make it? Will he ever come home to me? Will I get that knock on the door from a Marine telling me the bad news? This is not something I have not dealt with before I am worried about him because I know he is hurting but I am so greatful that he is alive! We will push through this, I will try my best to be strong but I can tell you now I just want to run! It wont get me anywhere but thats what I feel like doing!
Hmmm, mixed emotions much? Yup!
Honey I miss you and I love you so much, I WILL be here when you return just like always I am here for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey...I don't know what's going on but I hope you two are doing okay...I am here if you need to talk. -Brandy
ReplyDelete